Halloween Joy

Again, it's nearly midnight and I'm blogging. Mostly because the only time I really feel inclined to blog is when I can't sleep (and when Jack's not around to distract me). So most of these posts probably aren't the best reflection of my wit and/or intelligence, but at least I'm leaving a record of our lives, right?
Right.
Anyways, we had an awesome Halloween--our friends, Raf and Rikki Drotar (and their baby, Jesse) and Misty Hardy came up and helped Steve turn our garage into a haunted house for all of the Trick-or-Treaters. I love the fact that this is becoming a tradition for us. Especially because this year, I told Steve in advance that I would not be helping out besides sitting out front, handing out candy, and taking Jack out Trick-or-Treating. That kept me busy enough.
So here are just a couple of pictures: we had a scary surgery going on... With a cannabalistic surgeon eating my husband...

And then we had a "doll room" with my sister, Katie, being dragged under a bed by something...she probably got the most screams. She was quite enthusiastic about screaming, herself, in fact!

(That's Misty behind the doll mask...creepy, huh?)
...And, because I thought it was just plain adorable, here's Jack in his Jack-Jack costume. If I do say so myself, it turned out pretty good!! Probably one of the easiest costumes I've made in the past year! (And don't mind the fact that he looks absolutely terrified in this picture...there were a lot of cameras present, and he didn't know what to do).
So that's our Halloween in a VERY small nutshell--how was yours?

Comments

John and Lisa said…
When I heard you guys did this...I decided that if we can swing it...we're going to have to make a trip to Snowflake...JUST to see this!!! Love it! Hank always wanted to make a haunted house, and I feel bad, we never really did. Regrets, regrets. Looks like a ton of fun, and what a great tradition!
Cristin said…
Oh, so you guys are one of those people who decorate your house up in a way that will freak out my children. I love it!
Sare said…
oh he's so cute!!!! looks like you guys had fun!!!
Jenn said…
Love Jack's costume and I love your creepy, twisted husband! I am so excited that before the month is up there will be a new baby to blog about! Woohoo!
Jennifer said…
Awww man....we didn't come to your house!!! I would have loved to see my kids get freaked out!!!
Bubbly Faces said…
You guys are so much fun! loved your Jack's costume. Can't wait to see how your other little guy is going to look like!!
Heather said…
You are so talented, lady. And Steve is twisted. But I like it.