Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity-Jig

Molly is home!!  I was too busy looking anxiously for my sister to take pictures, so I don't have any pictures from the airport, but I do have pictures of when we got home the next day:
Several different groups of people decorated my parents' house to welcome her back.  This girl is so loved.

We came over for biscuits and gravy on her first day back, and although she was a little emotional about being released (OOOHHHH how I understand that!), we talked together that night, and she seems to be settling into civilian life pretty well.

I went to check the chickens on our first day back and found 19 eggs!!  I'm happy they're laying so well.

I've been sick with a sinus infection, and since I've had Kleenex boxes laying around the house, Calvin has discovered the joy of emptying Kleenex boxes.

He's a fan.

Daliah also had her 33rd birthday, and Steve made her a birthday cake!

Isn't that so creative???
She didn't get all the candles blown out the first time (lots of boyfriends for this girl!!), but her niece and nephews enthusiastically helped blow out the rest.


And finally, this last picture is what happens when the pussywillow in the back yard is in bloom around the same time your one-year-old has a constantly runny nose:

I mustache you a question!!!

And now I'm officially caught up!!

Comments