Photo Bomb Drop

Keeping those photos from filling up my phone!!

This kiddo is still sooo close to walking, but still prefers to hold on to something while he maneuvers.

The other morning I was taking pictures of him with sunglasses on (he was so proud and excited to have put them on!) and he kept trying to grab my phone:
I just love this kiddo!
Maggie has fun playing with him while he's in his high chair--what a good sister.
Jack playing with my phone and leaving behind photographic evidence:
He's so cute!!

Running has been ramping up, and on one day when I was trying to fit my run in right before something else big, Steve brought me in a plate of sliced bananas with peanut butter and chocolate chips to help replenish what I'd lost while I was in the shower.  I was so touched--he's really so supportive of me, even though this takes so much time away!
One day where I was crazy enough to decide to take all four kids grocery shopping by myself during dinnertime.  It was actually not a complete disaster, although I got tired of the phrase: "Can we get THIS???"
Maggie loves her makeup and found my favorite lipstick the other day--right before her WIC appointment, of course.
Perry, our Puggle and Steve's Father's Day present, adores Steve and loves to cuddle up to him, even in slightly strange poses.
There you go!  Update complete!!!

Comments

Congrats to you and your mom! I wish I was a runner, but biking is more my forte. I can't wait to see the pics from the marathon!