Cleaning out my phone!!

As evidenced by the title of this post, my phone sometimes gets full of pictures.  And then I want to clean it out.  So this is what I'm doing...and now I'm labeling the pictures that have been on here for quite a while.

Pongo loved sleeping under my bed, and occasionally either his head or tail would poke out from under the bed.  I thought it was endearing.
Pongo also loved ripping up the doggie beds we bought him.  Jack and Maggie turned it into a nest...

Jack's birthday!!  Beyblade paraphanelia!!!!

That kid is looking entirely too old...

Clark drew a picture that I absolutely HAD to take a picture of.  This was his dad....

And those were two hearts to show how much he loves his dad.  They are NOT, in fact, butts like I originally thought...

Hiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messing around with NanaDee and Jack on a Sunday afteroon...

McKay and Clark decided to join in with the silly face making...

I love my kids.  They're basically awesome!

Yup.  Awesome.

So, the week of Spring Break, we decided to do a spontaneous, one-night camping trip just out of town on the ranch my uncle owns.  It was great!!

That is, it was great if you don't care about sleep but DO enjoy hanging out with awesome people (from L-R, McKay, Manasseh, my cousin, Abe, Mom and Dad Flake)

Maggie LOVES tin-foil dinners!!

Steve also enjoys them...

We found a huge cactus and decided to burn it.  Did you know that cacti don't burn well?  Too much water in them, apparently... but they sure do look interesting as they burn!

Manasseh pointing to the fire...

Jack LOVES camping!!!

As does Clark!!

Silly faces.

This was BEFORE we had one of the longest nights I've ever experienced, lying on the hard ground with no air mattress (we figured, how bad could one night be?) as Maggie wiggled in and out of our sleeping bag approximately every 3.7 minutes into the freezing night air.  So we still look chipper.

The next day we went to a local pond to do some fishing!

My dad has amazing abilities to not get frustrated as he spends hour after hour untangling fishing lines that my kids managed to knot up the instant they started fishing.  I was impressed.

Maggie spent approximately 2 minutes fishing before she got bored, and ended up snuggling with my mom for the majority of the time.

Hanging out!

Wheee!  Sharp hooks in the hands of toddlers!!

It was windy and chilly, and the fish did NOT seem impressed, so there were only two bites the entire day.
Steve and I--noticably less enthusiastic after a long cold night of sleeplessness.

Manasseh caught a bluegill...

My dad spent most of his time detangling lines and didn't have any luck...

And Clark caught a blue gill!!  He was thrilled, and I took a picture, but I have no idea what happened to it.  But let it be known that we were good parents who took our kids both camping AND fishing over Spring Break.  You know, three months ago.

A few more pics--Easter morning!!  Woot!!

We made octupi and seaweed during the break between General Conference Sessions...



And later that night Maggie had her two cousins come over and play on the trampoline for a while.

Maggie is needing to learn how to play with girls, apparently--she struggled with it.  Funny, she plays with boys all the time without any issues!!

Also--this little girl is officially potty trained!!  (and has been for some time now).  Phew!!

My mom and I were asked to make a wedding cake for my sister-in-law's sister (Get that?  Good), and after trashing the kitchen entirely with powdered sugar and more marshmallows than anyone should ever possibly eat, it turned out pretty decently!

See?
My adorable nephew, Aidan, also got to come visit, which was fun for all of us.  I've been the slightest tinge baby-hungry lately, so I hogged him every chance I got.  Pretty sure I'm his new favorite aunt, for sure.


Anyway.  Photo vomit, but at least now it's all labeled!!!

Comments