Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

I know it's a horribly overused pun...
But it was the best one I could think of for a post about my latest haircut...
Here are the before pictures-
...and here is after! I donated ten inches of hair to Locks Of Love, after which my amazing sister proceeded to layer and further cut. Total I think about twelve inches came off.
Pardon the post sweaty-summer face...my makeup was long gone by this time.
After I had done the initial cut, the braid was laying on the table while NaElle finished with my hair. Clark came in and brought the braid to me, upset. "Mom! I wanted you to have hair like Elsa's!"

Oops. I guess I didn't think to consult my son before making a change to the hairstyle I've had for over eight years now..
But I'm glad for the change. What do you think? 

Comments

Sarah said…
I love it curled! It looks great, Jewel! NaElle did an awesome job. And that's so funny about Clark. My cousin cut her long hair, and her daughter cried for two hours. Haha.
Jewel said…
How funny! I didn't even think about the effect me cutting my hair would have on the kids!!
Jennifer said…
I already told you this like 5 million times...but I LOVE your hair cut!!!!

NaElle is such a great hairstylist too! So glad to have her hair cutting skills in the family
Jewel said…
Right? NaElle is basically the best--but it makes me sad that I only get to see her once a year, because now I'm going to have to try to find someone else to cut my hair in between trips home... Sigh. She's spoiled me. :)