Graveside Services

Everyone,
Once again, my heart is just so full as I sit down to write this post.  Full of sorrow, full of sadness, but at the moment, especially full of gratitude for those incredible individuals who have offered their condolences, their help, their time, and their hearts to try to help our family.  I can't even begin to express how much it means to have the support of so many wonderful, kind people.
We have been able to figure out travel arrangements, and therefore, a time and a place for little Alma's graveside service--it's going to be held at the Mike Ramsey Cemetery in Snowflake, AZ, at 10:00 on Tuesday morning, and there will be a luncheon held afterwards (put on by the LDS 1st and 8th wards) for those who would like to attend.

Comments

Jennifer said…
Thank you for keeping us posted.

I really want to be at Alma's service. I am torn. I don't know who would watch my school age kids. I don't know if having my bouncing baby boy there would be helpful.

My heart is with you all.