I'm Baaaaack!!

Okay.  So my reasons for not blogging--basically that my computer had a virus (or two--hundred), which made it slow, which wouldn't let me post the entries I had written.  So I got lazy.
But today, my aunt gave me a CD with all of the pictures from our recent  family photo shoot at the temple.  Honestly, it didn't go as well as one might have hoped--Jack was cranky, wouldn't look at the camera, and by the end of the shoot, so was I.  But, in order to apologize for my lack of blogging lately, I'm going to photo-vomit all over this post.  'Sides, we got SOME cute pictures!
 Right?  You can say it.  He's handsome.

 Smiling at his mommy.
 Wrestling
 Wrestling with Daddy
 Trying to get him to smile
 Typical.
 By this point, we were tired and cranky, so we thought it best that we look away from the camera.
 Jennifer did the caption, which just cracked me up.  Pretty sure we're both on the verge of swearing right there (which is a double sin, 'cause we were at the Temple!)
 I'm telling Steve to smile.  He did.  And it turned out to look pretty great!
 Clark decided to take a bite out of Jack's hair, which Jack used as an excuse to throw a major meltdown for the next half hour.  It was awkward, to say the least.
 At least the grown-ups look happy, right?

And I just love his fat face.  Does it sound weird to say I love to nibble on my baby?

So, that's about how we're looking these days.  Hopefully now that my computer doesn't take half an hour just to boot up, I'll be on here more often!

Comments

Heather said…
I couldn't believe it when I saw Jack's hairdo - he's a handsome LITTLE BOY! He looks so grown-up.

And you, lady! Your hair is crazy long! You look so great.

I really did laugh out loud when I read that you love Clark's fat face. Probably because I'd just been looking at him thinking the same thing. He is adorbs.

Steve is... something that means he looks great and is swell and I miss him in a we're-both-married-to-other-people-appropriate kind of way.

Love you both!!
Jewel, holy goodness you're gorgeous! I am in love with your hair and the color. SO PRETTY!

Also, I think you made a mistake. You accidentally grabbed a neighbor kid in your photo shoot and thought it was Jack. There is no way that big child was your little boy!

The pictures are great, your family is great, and I'm excited your back!

(This is Brie by the way, just logged in under my other account.)
Stephanie said…
Jewel you have the most adorable little family ever! I LOVED your photo vomit - more please :) So the first pic of Jack was my favorite of him, and the last picture of Clark was my favorite of him. They make me want to nibble too, so I don't think you're weird. I've missed you, and I appreciated your sweet message. At least if we can't talk on the phone it's fun to leave blog messages. Ok, last cheesy (but very true) message - you look drop dead gorgeous in these pictures! These cute little boys have one hot mamma :) Love you!
jonnajack said…
Cuuuuuute!!! I love these pictures!
Jenn said…
Love the pics! So happy that you are back on the world wide web! I have miss you! and I literally laughed out loud, when I read you 'double sin" swearing comment. Miss your humor! Lovve that little family and I want to nibble on clarks face as well!
trine k said…
This is hilarious! LOVE the honesty. I'm so glad we got to hang and I could see Clark in all his chubby glory for myself! We loved being with you guys so much, hope we can play again soon!! <3 PS And way to look gorgeous depsite all the drama!!