Sick...

Yep. Jack was majorly sick last Sunday and Monday (is it bad that I kind of secretly enjoyed actually being able to snuggle with him for hours on end while he had a low-grade fever and no energy?), then Clark picked up whatever he had on Thursday, and when it didn't get better within a couple of days, I took him in to the Walk-In Clinic on Saturday, only to find out that he has RSV. Poor baby. So, we've been busy with breathing treatments, rocking babies, and watching lots and lots of Blue's Clues and Sesame Street--and somewhere in the middle of all that, I caught it, too. Keep your fingers crossed that Steve will remain the strong one. One of us needs to be able to run to McDonald's for dinner at night.

Comments

Stephanie said…
I'm so sorry you guys are sick. I can't imagine having TWO sick kids AND being sick myself. I wish I could bring you dinner or something (though you should probably be glad that I can't because I'm a bad cook). I hope you all get feeling better soon!