A Mathematical Equation:

The past 2 weeks have equaled:


  • 10 days of Mom feeling MISERABLE

  • 7 days of Clark feeling MISERABLE-R

  • 2 days of Jack feeling slightly MISERABLE

  • 37 breathing treatments for Clark

  • approximately 70 hours of watching either Sesame Street or Blue's Clues

  • 2 boxes of Kleenix used

  • 2 sinks full of dirty dishes

  • 4 hampers full of dirty clothes

  • 5 trash cans that have not been emptied

  • 1 very neglected dog

  • 7 meals eaten from either McDonald's or Taco Bell

  • 11 chicks arriving in the mail (and all are still alive thus far! Wonder of wonders!)

  • 4 days straight without taking a shower

  • approximately 1/2 inch of grime on my kitchen floor

  • 2 trips to the Walk-In Clinic

  • 1 1/2 bottles of Children's Ibuprofen used

  • 10 days of hibernation on the couch

  • 1 bottle of antibiotics for Mom

  • 1 trashed house

  • and 1 fabulous, amazing, superhero husband who stepped it up and was both working overtime AND being both Mommy and Daddy when he was home. That man deserves some kind of award.

Now that I'm on day 4 of antibiotics, I'm finally feeling human again!! I can move my head without feeling utter agony, I actually voluntarily opened the blinds yesterday and didn't wince, and I've ceased to feel like my brain somehow turned into cotton...so life is good again!!

Comments

Stephanie said…
I'm so glad that you're finally feeling better, and glad that you have such a sweet husband who was able to take care of you and the kids!