Picture of Clark

So, last Tuesday, on Clark's 2-week-old mark, we asked my aunt Jennifer to come over and take some pictures with her fancy-pants camera for us. She kept apologizing about how she was inexperienced when it comes to taking pictures of babies, but we just told her if we could get a couple of good pictures, we'd be happy.
That night, Steve sent them over to Wal-mart to get developed, and the lady nearly didn't let him take them home because she thought they were professional, and she wanted proof of copyright.
I tend to agree. I think these turned out great--but what do you think?
I love his little mouth in this one

Jack has a picture from when he was a newborn that's nearly this exact same pose, and it's ridiculous how much they look alike!
Jack and Clark's hands
Little baby feet
Daddy and son--I think Clark's face in this one is so funny. "Can we just get this over with?"
Mommy and baby--forgive the post-pregnancy fat face...
I LOOOVE this picture. We had Jack hug Clark, and this was the face he made. He loves that baby!

He's just plain beautiful. So thanks for letting me brag about my cute kids!! I'm still just trying to figure out how the heck people do this two-kids thing, but at least they're cute, so that makes it worth it. Right? :)

Comments

Kelly said…
OH my GOSH! I want a baby so stinkin' bad after seeing these precious pictures!!! What cute boys you have, Jewel!!!
Heather said…
Cutie McCuters! All 4 of you!