It's Christmastime!!

We had an opportunity to meet Santa this last weekend at Snowflake's Christmas Market--it was the first time for both Jack and Clark!!
Jack has his coy face here--it cracks me up that he was acting shy, because first thing when he saw Santa, he ran straight up to him, screaming with excitement. He has no concept of "stranger danger."

And, as you can tell, Clark was completely unimpressed. He slept the entire time.
Now, I don't know if you can tell who this particular "Santa's Helper" is, but I'll give you a hint. I'm married to him.
Anyways, it was a fun experience for everyone involved, that's for sure!!

Comments

Stephanie said…
Steve makes a great Santa. Cute pictures! I bet Jack is getting to the age where Christmas will be so fun with him.
jonnajack said…
So cute! I love this post. Very funny too :)