35 Weeks and Counting...

Wow. You know how when you see a picture of yourself, you can be completely shocked to realize that you don't look like what you thought you looked like?
That was this picture for me. Here I am, 35 weeks pregnant (and barefoot, I want to add)...and I am HUGE!! And low!! I forget how big I am until I see myself from a different angle than the mirror usually provides. (By the way, the cute maternity shirt was provided by my amazing aunt Jennifer--the same one whose minivan I ran into. Isn't she awesome to still love me enough to give me cute maternity clothes even after I dent her car?)
In pregnancy news, the baby dropped last week, which has provided some relief for my heartburn and cramped lung space, but which has also made it hard to walk and/or sit.... I'm in the full-on pregnancy waddle stage now. And last pregnancy, when Jack dropped a couple of weeks before the due date, I remember being super excited, thinking that it meant the baby would be coming pretty soon--but then I had another 6 weeks to go. So I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much with this little guy.
Anyways, yet another preggo pic for you guys. Hope you don't mind!
*I just realized that there's totally a bra hanging from my closet door. Oops. We did laundry today, and that's where I hang dry my "unmentionables." I'm sorry you all had to see that, but not sorry enough to edit the picture, apparently. :)

Comments

Stephanie said…
Love your cute belly (if that was a self-portrait you did an awesome job), lovely bra, and, on an unrelated note, your hair is getting so long and looks really pretty!
Heather said…
I do the same thing with my bras. No judgin', man.

And I'm still calling that this picture is faked somehow. There's no way someone can be so NOT pregnant everywhere except the (fake) basketball under their shirt. But you still make the cutest (fake) pregnant chick ever. ;) I hope I look as good.

(And I hope I'm not super insensitive by teasing you about it being "fake"? I've never been pregnant before so maybe that's super annoying? If so, just ignore me. I am dumb.)
Cristin said…
What?!? You wear bras and hang them from your doorknobs!!?

(I do the same thing. Crazy, I know.)
John and Lisa said…
You are ALL baby, Jewel!! You look awesome!! Excited for the countdown!
Jennifer said…
LOL!!! love the bra hanging on the door knob! Wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out...so thanks! :) I hang mine in the laundry/pantry room...and once Ron Flake came over and had to go into the office and he was standing right there by my bra. It was great.

You're such a pretty pregnant person! And seriously...can we brag about the great deal I got on that shirt! 25 cents ladies!!! I love yard sales!
Stephanie said…
I just got your comment on your blog and I'm kicking myself for not thinking to call you. We could have at least dropped by Sunday morning or something like that. Next time I go to AZ and stay longer I'll give you more advance notice, because I would really love to see you!
trine k said…
You look awesome!!! I'm so excited we're having boys at the same time, except you totally have the advantage on me since you are already boy knowledgeable and I'll have no idea what to do with a BOY! What are you thinking for names? You seriously look so great, just all tummy. And I love the bra confession because I wouldn't have even noticed since I was so distracted by your cute belly and thin body- it made me laugh out loud! Sure love you, good luck with labor and delivery, can't wait to hear about it!