Road Trip....A Very Small One

Yesterday, my mom and Jack and I went to go visit my sister and her husband, who recently moved to Flagstaff.

It was such a fun trip--getting to talk to my mom for two hours either way (I've discovered that I like traveling a lot better with someone else in the car rather than by myself), just hanging out with NaElle and Cody with NOTHING else that we had to do, and enjoying a few little places in Flag.

As we were heading to the mall (by the way--fun play place for the kids in Flagstaff mall, in case you were wondering), I had to take a picture of this and send it to my husband:
Excuse the blurriness. This photo was taken as I was driving (but not by me, I might add).

Of course he has his own boulevard. Why wouldn't he?

We also enjoyed getting to see NaElle and Cody's new apartment--and Jack LOVED playing with all of Cody's old toys. Although his method of playing "farmer" was a little...well, unorthodox...

But it was nice to take a little trip with my mom and to hang out with my sister for a day--what a fun little trip!

Comments

Jennifer said…
FUN! I have been wanting to do a day trip to Flag!