I Love Nice People

Okay, so I've gotten used to the fact that everywhere I go, people will complement me on how adorable my son is. And why shouldn't they? Look at the guy!!
(Doesn't his haircut make him look so darn old? Sigh. I don't want to talk about how much I miss his cute little curls.)

But yesterday, we went to dinner at a restaurant, where a complete stranger came up to me, smiling.

"You..." she began, and I mentally prepared myself to receive a compliment about my son (which I'm never sure about the proper etiquette concerning that--do I say "Thanks?" Like it's something I did?), "...are the cutest little pregnant lady ever!!"

Flabbergasted, I hurridly retraced my mental steps. "Oh, uh....Thank you!! Thank you so much!!"

Can you believe it? Not only did she call me cute, but LITTLE?! I could have kissed her. I'm still smiling about it.

Comments

Shauna K. said…
What an adorable picture of your son:)
And you are a darn cute pregnant lady! I agree.
Jennifer said…
:) I love it when people are not afraid to give compliments! They are the BEST! And that lady was right...you're very cute...although I haven't seen you nearly enough in the past months!
Larson Family said…
You are super cute! How about posting some prego pics, baby!
Heather said…
I don't doubt it, man. When I saw you when you were pregnant with Jack I almost burst from the cuteness. I'm glad someone made your day. :)
I completly agree. I look at you EVERY Sunday and think to myself how cute you are. I need to say it out loud more.
The Petersons said…
I found your blog off of Evas' blog, so I am now officially stalking you and your family! =) And I agree with that lady... you are a cute pregnant lady, and Jack is such a cute baby too!