Introducing:


Our little baby, thinking hard
Busch Baby Number Two!!!
We went in for our ultrasound on Tuesday. I could hardly wait, because, well, I wanted to see a picture of my baby! With Jack, it was an incredible experience to get to actually see him moving around (quite a lot, in fact), not to mention finding out that he was a boy, and I was actually counting down the days till we could meet this one.
With our second baby, we went in, and it took me a little longer to realize the gender of this one, but after a couple of minutes watching him, we learned that this one was a boy, too--so Jack gets a little brother!! We're all very excited (although I think Steve and I a little more so than Jack--he still has no clue there's a baby in my tummy), and I can hardly wait to meet Boy 2.0. We also got to use the new 3D ultrasound, which was fascinating to me--to actually see the features on our little guy, and to see him yawning, squirming, and pointing in various directions was just magical. I sure am grateful for modern technology that also helps us know ahead of time about any major difficulties to come, and I was glad to see that, as far as we can tell, this baby is just fine. Huge for his age (what else is new?), but fine.
So, watch out world! Here comes another one!!

Comments

Cristin said…
Hey, congrats! Life is only getting crazier. :) (That's a good thing.)
Jennifer said…
I TOTALLY had a feeling baby #2 would be another boy! HOW fun! It really is nice to have 2 same gender siblings back to back! I am excited for you...and for me! YAY another great nephew! Connor will be happy to have another boy cousin close to his age!
Brie said…
YAY!!! So excited for you!
Mindy said…
So fun. Two little boys right next to each other in the family order is awesome!! That is a very cool ultrasound picture. I have never had a 3-d ultrasound. Maybe someday.
Stephanie said…
So cute! Doug observed that it's a good thing he was showing off his pointer finger instead of a different one ;)
WHOO-HOO!!! I'm so excited for you!! That is soooo fun. I am LOVING the 3-D pictures. I have yet to have one of those. It's so cool. Congrats on baby boy 2!!
NaElle Stinnett said…
I'm so excited for the both of you. How crazy that your going to be a mom TWICE!!:)