Happy Father's Day!

This post is in honor of all of the "Dads" in my life. First off, I of course have to talk about my dad, who has always been my hero, and who is now my child's hero:
I mean, c'mon. Look at that face. Can you think of anyone more heroic than that? Jack absolutely adores him. And how could he not?
Second, we have Dad Busch, who has accepted me like a daughter, and who loves being a grandpa, and is very good at it, by the way:
They sat there for probably fifteen minutes, watching cars go by. Jack never EVER sits still that long, unless he's asleep, which leads me to the third "Dad" on my list:
This, ladies, and gentlemen, is the father of my children. All together now: Awwwww. I love that man so much.
And, just because I can, here's a picture of Jack with his little backpack. Isn't he adorable? And he's getting so big. Sigh.
I am one lucky lady to have so many wonderful male role models in my life, and I hope I raise my little boy to one day be the kind of Dad I've been blessed to have.
Here's to all the Fathers out there--
Happy Father's Day, all!!

Comments

Heather said…
So sweet! I'm loving the picture of Jack with the backpack.
Jennifer said…
LOVE this post! :)
OH! And thank you SO much for coming to Brandon's little "party"......and I haven't forgotten about Sonic! That day turned out crazy.

Love ya!