Forgotten Carols

The town of Snowflake is putting on Michael McLean's Forgotten Carols tonight at 7:00, and again on the 18th and 19th (same time). I'm mentioning this because when I found out about it, I was thrilled for the opportunity to be involved in one of my favorite plays/stories, so I tried out (and made Steve try out, too). Surprisingly enough, we made it--I'm the lead character, Constance, and Steve is my love interest, Dr. Hallifax. Half of my family is also in it--my dad, Noah, Levi, and Molly are all involved. So, for anyone who will be in town any of those days, come support us! (And, if you would, keep me in your prayers. I'm extremely nervous.)

Comments

Claire said…
Ahhh! I so wish we could come up there and see it! I LOVE the Forgotten Carols, and it would be so fun to see all of you in it!!
Cristin said…
Good thing Steve is your love interest or that would be really awkward! Good luck!
Jennifer said…
I am seriously SO excited to see the play! Can't WAIT!
Sweet! I thought I had missed it because I had only heard of it on the 2nd. Good luck! I LOVE the Forgotten Carols...too bad I didn't hear about the try-outs! Oh, and I know you don't know me very well, but Danica said you get bored a lot too(just like me) so we should hang out sometime! Do some crafts or something. It would be fun! :)
Eric said…
Hi, ur blog is really eyecatching and Interesting, u should promote it,I knew a website called blogerzoom.com for advertising and marketing, They are offering very unique features with cheap prices. They will promote ur blog through all over the network, all u have to do is choose ur pack and rest leave it to blogerzoom advertising team to promote ur blog in every network.And see how u enjoy a lot of traffic while blogging. Finally happy new year to u and ur family.