Oh, The Irony

The other day, I was with a good friend of mine, and we were sharing stories, and she told one about how her son had pooped in the bathtub, which had resulted in her having to bleach down the bathtub and all the toys involved, etc., etc. (One thing I found interesting about the story was that her son pooping in the tub wasn't the climax--it was just a minor supportive detail).

I thought, "Wow. I'm really lucky Jack has never pooped in the bathtub before."

I didn't even have to say it out loud, apparently, for the irony fairy to hear me. I kid you not, that night, as I was bathing him, he was playing his favorite game--escape from the bathtub--and he did it.
He pooped in the tub.

Once again, it's a good thing he's cute.
*No, I wasn't going to post a picture of the poop. How gross do you think I am?

Comments

Shauni said…
That's funny! Jaren has never pooped in the tub (knock on wood), and I hope he never does! Just when you think you have everything under control...
lol Kaiden has done that too many times!
Heather said…
HAHAHA! Way too funny.

(P.S. I am getting so excited to see you!!!)
Brie said…
Heather would have posted the poop picture.
Jennifer said…
I promise...some kids get all warmed and relaxed in the tub..and that is all it takes!

And I know that when Jack is older...he will be so gald to know the date that he first poo pooed in the tub!