Family Pictures 2009

So, these pictures were actually taken about a month ago, but I thought I'd share. We haven't had any family pictures taken yet, and I'd been wanting to have my incredibly talented aunt (I won't say who, because she told me not to tell anyone who she was, but she lives in Snowflake and her name starts with a "J") take our pictures for a few months, but something came up every time.

Finally, one Thursay, Steve had the day off, we'd been working on our yard all day (planting a lawn!! Eek!!), and we figured we'd just take some time and see what kind of pictures we got. Good thing you can't smell us--we're sweaty and manure-y. But we look good! Here are some of the results:
Jack and his daddy--he wouldn't get his hand out of his mouth, (Jack, not Steve) but I thought it was actually pretty cute
I like Jack's face on this one. It's kind of a patient surrender.

I love the colors of the leaves in the background on this one!
Isn't he just beautiful?

This one we blew up and have on our wall. I liked it as a familiy photo.
So, there you go. That's the Busch Family as of October, 2009.

Comments

Heather said…
Ok, Jewel, Jack is SERIOUSLY beautiful. What a pretty boy.
Mindy said…
SO cute!! I love the pictures. They are fabulouso.
renal girl said…
Yes, indeed, you are soooo blessed!! I love seeing you all and the pictures are awesome! I love the picture with your long hair as you looking down at Jack, and the great picture of you and Steve tossing Jack in the air! You're a beautiful family! Give both your moms big hugs from me!! Love, Karen
Jennifer said…
You guys look and I bet smell great! Love ya!
Stephanie said…
You look gorgeous in these pictures Jewel! What a beautiful family :)