Catching Up is Hard to Do

Sigh. Does anyone else have the issue where when you don't blog for a while, you just put it off longer because there's so much more to catch up on? That's my problem. Let's see what I can catch up on.

Life here in Snowflake is still about the same--Jack is getting HUGE!! At his 2-month visit to the Dr's office, he weighed 16 lbs, 10 oz. What the heck am I feeding that kid? Steve's started calling him Gigantor, the Monster Baby. But he's still cute as ever: See below.
Awww. He's started smiling and "talking" like crazy, but because we STILL can't find the cord to plug into our camera in order to charge the batteries, no pictures of him smiling yet. Grr. Maybe when Steve gets home tonight, I'll make him find it. I honestly have no idea where it is. But just imagine that cute little face turned up in a grin, and you'll get the basic idea.

In other news, my brother, Jayze is graduating this Friday...so great!! And my sister, NaElle, is getting married in July. My brother-in-law, David, is moving up to live with us next week (as far as I know), and poor guy, he'll be rooming with Jack. Fun for him!!

Actually, Jack is now sleeping much better at night, which I am grateful for--he'll usually go down between 8 and 9, and then sleep till 3 or 4, when I feed him, and then he'll go back down till around 6 (which, if you ask me, is still too early, but at least he's in a good mood when he wakes up in the morning!! That's more than I can say!)

And...hormone fluctuations are the pits. That's all I'll say about that.

Steve's doing really well at work--he's working nearly 60 hour weeks, which gets old really fast, but he's being such a trooper, and we have a vacation this next week (yay for family reunions in California!! I'm so excited), so that will be nice for him to have some relaxation time.

Well, I suppose this post is random enough. I'll stop now.

Comments

Mindy said…
Wow 16 lbs 10 oz. is big! Bryant was my biggest baby and he was 15 lbs. at 2 months. I am so excited to come to Snowflake this weekend. Hopefully I will be able to see your baby and maybe Jack, Marlee, and Mary can have their picture taken together.
Sare said…
Good to see you're all still alive!!! miss your faces!!!
Lindsey said…
Jack is so big! Sage weighed 16 lb even at her 12 month checkup, I guess she won't be able to pick on him.
Jennifer said…
LOVE it! Even though I see you more often now I sitll like to hear from you on your blog!

I have one CUTE great nephew!!!!! You gotta get a picture of his chunky legs! Better yet...let's set up a time and I'LL take the pictures!!!! :) That would be fun!

Love ya! Have fun in CA! (so jealous!)
Jeremy said…
I'm 80% sure I put it in a smaller box with the iHomes.... well 60..no 50... well I may or may not have put it in a box of some kind at some point...