Worst Life Ever. Ugh.

Not me. Steve. Well, according to him, anyway.

He got his braces put in last Wednesday, and he's actually been pretty good about it all--sore, but dealing with it all pretty well. But then he got the expander put in today...and he found out that it has to stay in for an entire year. Ugh. And for any of you who have ever had to have a pallet expander (I didn't--my four years of braces luckily didn't have to include that nifty little gadget), you know that it makesh you talk like thish...think of Sid the Sloth from Ice Age.

And Steve happens to have a very important phone interview tomorrow.

Oh, dear. Maybe he's right.

Comments

russandkatie said…
good luck on the interview Steve!
Claire said…
Love the bling Steve!!
Jennifer said…
Oh I am so glad you guys are documenting this all!

Steve...you are one tough guy...this is proof right?
Diana said…
Just take your time, and speak slowly! I know you can do it!!!
Katrina Rasband said…
i had that same little gadget...fun times...NOT! you will get used to it and you will learn to talk normal again, promise!
John and Lisa said…
LOVE the pictures!!! You will be so glad you took these! What a great sport. Good luck with the interview.
Our Ohana said…
ugh ... I had an expander and *H*A*T*E*D* IT!!! I only had to have it for a couple months ... I can't imagine a YEAR!!