Here we go...Again....

I am tired. And sore. And emotional. (Poor Steve)

I've been having incredibly strong contractions (I feel like I can hardly breathe when they hit) since 5:30 or so this morning, but the problem is that they're not regular....You know, the same old story. I have them as regular as clockwork for a few hours, then I get worn out, so I go try to take a nap, and they slow down...but don't stop completely. I am so excited to not be in labor any more, and I'm sure it will happen some day. I just hope it's either today or tomorrow.

I had actually been quite nervous about the inducement that we have scheduled tomorrow, but after today, I'm feeling a lot more ready for it. I feel like my body is really warming up, and hopefully by this time tomorrow, we'll be holding our newborn son!! Stay tuned for pictures and "the rest of the story!"

Comments

Amy said…
Good luck Jewel! I hope everything goes well!
Heather said…
You will do wonderfully today, Jewelio! You are a superwoman.
John and Lisa said…
Just got a text from your mom 45 minutes ago...you are at a 7!!! Way to go!!I know you won't get this until after you have your baby...but just want to tell you how happy I am for you that this is the real thing!!! Can't wait to hear the news!!
Katrina Rasband said…
yea! we were thinking of you when we didn't see you at church yesterday! how exciting!
russandkatie said…
a 7! Wow I bet by now you have had him! Congratulations!!!
Love you! Can wait to see Jr.
Can't wait to hear!! I'm sure you are holding that little guy by now!!
Cristin said…
Congrats! I heard you had the baby. I can't wait to hear the birth story and see pictures!
Pam said…
OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am an aunt!!!!!!!! I got a slip from the secretary of my school yesterday and it told me the news!!! When I told Tyler, she called me a six legged insect. (you know, an ant) And i called mom and she told me that his name is Jack Gordon Busch. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Molly~
P.S. I'm going to frame the slip that the secretary gave me.