Random Questions Cause I Can't Sleep

Steve and Sarah both sent this to me via e-mail, and since it's the middle of the night, and I have nothing else to do (because I'd rather be sleeping, honestly), I figured I'd post it to my blog! Have fun--or don't. I won't know. :)

QUEST​IONS
1) Do you always answer your phone? Usually, unless I'm asleep or don't hear it ring.
2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Probably a family member
3) If you could change your eye color what would it be? I love green eyes. They're so unusual.
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Vanilla Sprite. SO good.
5) Do you own a digital camera? Yup
6) Have you ever had a pet fish? Never one that lived for longer than a week--except in college (although he technically belonged to my roommate, Lindsey)
7) Favorite Christmas song? Way too many to count. I love Christmas songs. But if I had to pick an absolute favorite, it would probably be Silent Night.
8) What's on your wish list for your birthday? Honestly, I have no idea...I'm still feeling spoiled from all the stuff I got for Christmas and baby showers!
9) Can you do push ups? Not now, I can't, but usually I'm able to do a few.
10) Can you do a chin up? You've got to be joking.
11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? More excited, but definitely a little of both
12) Do you have any saved texts? Probably about 5 or so--cute things Steve says.
13) Ever been in a car wreck? Two that I can think of
14) Do you have an accent? Depends on what language I'm speaking.
15) What is the last song to make you cry? Gosh. I really don't know. Oh--I remember! "So Close" from Enchanted. We danced to that on our wedding day, and watched the movie this V-Day. I didn't really cry per se, though--just got a little sweaty-eyed. Don't judge!!
16) Plans tonight? Lazy, lazy, lazy. At least, that's what I'm hoping for.
17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? I think I've been really lucky--although I'm sure everyone gets to a point where they feel like they've "hit rock bottom," I don't think I've actually been there.
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday: HSM3, hangers. I didn't buy 3 things, just 2.
19) Have you ever been given roses? Yes--but Steve knows my favorite flower is daisies, so when he brings me flowers, they're usually arrangements with daisies in them (which I LOVE).
21) Current hate right now? The fact that I can't sleep for longer than an hour and a half at a time before I wake up to either go to the bathroom, roll over, eat, or just sit and be miserable. Sigh.
22) Met someone who changed your life? Ever so many. Some of them come into my life, change it, and then go again, and then others stay.
23) How did you bring in the New Year? At the AWESOME hrebiceks house, smooching my sweetheart. :)
24) What song represents you? "I should be sleeping" by Rascal Flatts
25) Name one person who might complete this? No idea. But you should try it--it's actually kind of fun! :)
26) What were you doing at 12 last night? Watching High School Musical 3
27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Now what? Do I have to pee, or just roll over? Is it worth it to just lay here for a while?"

Well, I'm done. Now I'm going to go back to bed and see if I can't sleep at least a little. Wish me luck!!

Comments

Katrina Rasband said…
oh! 1am you were blogging?! poor thing! and hsm3?! was that for you or steve?! lol
Jennifer said…
Don't you know that the last month of pregnancy is miserable for two reason...#1 to make you WANT to give birth...and #2 to get you used to NEVER sleeping!

This was fun to read...I'd do it on my blog...but I don't think my answers would be very interesting!
I especially liked the last answer! I know exactly what you mean! I seem to get extremely thirsty at night, but there is always the dilemma... do I get a big drink, or do I want to get up in the night even more than I normally do!? Anway, it just gave me a chuckle! Your little guy will be here before you know it!
Else said…
Me being 38 weeks as well, I totally feel your pain and humor. Ironically add a small cold to that mixture and life is fabulous!!! Just one more reason to wake up every 45 minutes or so.