Picture Perfect

My good friend, Claire Waite, is opening up a photography business, and she's absolutely amazing!! Last week, she asked Steve and I to pose for her so she could practise maternity shots, and of course, we were only too willing to oblige. Problem is, I wore a black shirt, so in some of the shots, I don't look all that pregnant (just a little chubby--I never noticed how much weight I'd gained around my face till I saw these pictures), but she got some good profile/silhouette shots, and it was just so fun!! You can check them out here.



And yes, you can be jealous that I have such a hot husband. I know.

Comments

Claire said…
Whatever!! You DO NOT look chubby!! You are the most gorgeous pregnant lady ever. If I could look like you, I'd be pregnant all the time.

We can do some more sometime in a different colour shirt! I noticed that when I went to edit them... the black shirt kind of hid the baby bump a bit!
Heather said…
I LOVE the 2nd one that is in black and white. You're beautiful!
Mindy said…
Those pictures are great. What a nice friend to take those for you! You don't look chubby at all.
Cristin said…
Wow, nice pictures! Those are beautiful
Diana said…
I love them all!
Kelly said…
are you kidding?? you look beautiful! gosh, i can't wait for your little one to get here... but i'm sure you feel that more than me.
Pam said…
Jewel, it's Molly!!! Mom let me comment on your blog. My gosh, i love the pictures. And Stevie isn't the hot one, you are!!! I love you!!!
Jennifer said…
HEY! NO FAIR!!!! I wanted to do those shots!

...okay...now I am going to go look at the pictures which I am certain are fabulous considering the models! Love ya!
Jennifer said…
back to comment some more....

...she did awesome...love the sunflare shots...very cute idea to have your hands make a heart on your belly...I'll steal that one when I get the chance...
Brie said…
Very beautiful Jewel! And since everyone is telling you how great you look, I'll throw in a good word for Steve: you look very handsome!
John and Lisa said…
Wow! You look fabulous! I'm jealous I can't take pictures like that! She did a fabulous job...and you as her models were perfect!
Sarah M Eden said…
I think the 3 of you looked great. I loved the pictures. Claire is amazing!!
Shauni said…
They're beautiful!