Random Christmas Pic

Last night, I was realizing that I am now 28 weeks and some-odd days along (aka 7 months) and I hadn't taken my "monthly growth photo" yet. Of course, I realized this AFTER I had already taken my hair out of its cute style, rubbed off most of my make-up, and spilled several different items on my shirt. But I figure, what the heck? So Steve and I decided to take a little Christmas pic in front of our tree:
And then we took the one of me by myself, showing off my belly (now you can see where the 10 pounds went, huh?!) :)
So just a little visual update for y'all. Another thing I noticed after taking the picture is that I'm wearing the same red shirt in nearly all of my "pregnant photos." No, I didn't do that on purpose, but it's kind of fun, huh?

Comments

Heather said…
I'm so excited to pat that belly!
Diana said…
Looks like your little boys is trying to bust out through your belly button!

Great Christmas photo of you two! You tree is beautiful!
Katrina Rasband said…
you look awesome! i wish i had taken pics while i was prego...wait...maybe i don't lol
Alicia said…
Hey, is that Jewel Flake?!
How are you? Look at you!! You look great! Congrats on the mission. And the marriage. And the pregnancy! Wow!

My blog is set to private, so send me an e mail and I'll add you as a reader.

ladydeets0404@yahoo.com
So great to see you!
Quinn said…
you have an adorable baby belly, you are super cute all preggers!! 28 weeks, wow the time is close. And don't make excuses for how you look, you are gorgeous!!!!
Jennifer said…
Are you taking about your boobs looking ten pounds bigger???

LOL!!! Wish I could see your face turning red right now!
Jennifer said…
(you have to forgive me for my lack of discretion for my crude comment...I apologize if anyone is offended by my lack of "politically correct" terminology.
Jewel said…
Actually, your comment is hilarious. I'm not offended in the least (like I said, I've gotten used to talking about my boobs in public, remember? ) :) I'm not gonna delete it!!
Jennifer said…
:) Love ya Jewel...you always are so great at making me feel like less of a heathen!