Holiday Music!!

So, I made myself wait until at least the middle of November, but now I'm allowing it--I'm in full, "listening-to-Christmas-music" mode. I am SOOOO excited for the holiday season, I can hardly take it!! This is my first holiday season (Halloween and Thanksgiving included) to be back in the United States for two years, and it's been so fun for me to see the decorations and festiveness in all of the stores--usually I try to hold myself back until after Thanksgiving before I go crazy on Christmas, but this year I decided to let myself go. So Steve and I went shopping for decorations and music yesterday (he had the day off), and it was a BLAST!! I can hardly wait to put them all up--day after Thanksgiving, I know what I'll be busy doing!!

And, apparently, the nesting instinct impacts my typical interests, as well--I'm going to (hopefully) bake a pie today in order to practice for Thanksgiving! Wish me luck!!

Comments

John and Lisa said…
ha ha!! My music rubbed off on you??? I LOVE Christmas music!
Katrina Rasband said…
christmas music just puts eveyone in the best moods! i have had it on for the past couple weeks and am just lovin it! best of luck on the pie :o)