Halloween Costume


Yay for Halloween!! We had a ball--I'll definitely post more pictures later (I always promise that, have you noticed? Sometimes I actually follow through--we have yet to see if this is or is not one of those times).

Anyways, Steve and I dressed up as--a shotgun wedding couple. You can't see it, because my hand's in the way, but I'm actually using a rubber band to hold my pants up. REALLY classy. We had a lot of fun. Misty was kind enough to loan us her house with which to have a party, and we had tons of food and tons of fun--a pumpkin carving contest (due to my 2-inch-long fake fingernails, I couldn't help too much with that one), eating, and basically good times all around. :) It was definitely a fun Halloween, that's for sure!

Comments

Claire said…
NO WAY!!! You guys look awesome. I'm sad I missed seeing you in person... :( Too funny.
Diana said…
Ya'll r lookin' good!!! THUMBS UP!!!
Heather said…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOVE it!
Cristin said…
Wait - that's a picture of you dressed up. I thought you always looked that way. OH! Just kidding, cute costumes.
Jennifer said…
You two are SO FUNNY!!! I want to live my you and be able to laugh and have fun together. When are you moving to Snowflake??? Please be my neighbor!!!!! (okay...I didn't mean to sound like Mr. Rodger's!)

I love your costumes. Steve looks CLASSIC! And can I just say that you make the most BEAUTIFUL pregnant bride!?

LOVE YA!
The Mckays said…
you don't know me, but steve and my husband kyle mckay are friends from efy the summer of '07. steve also happened to be my counslor that summer as i was a participant. i loved reading your blog and catching up on the latest with you guys!! looks like you two are having tremendous fun!! check out our blog @ mckayescape.blogspot.com
brittney