Gratitude Month!!

I saw this idea on my aunt Lisa's blog, and I thought it was wonderful--post at least once every day in November about something that you are thankful for. I already know that I probably won't be able to post EVERY day, but hopefully I'll be able to get on here maybe a little more often than I already do. And besides, it's always a great idea to have any excuse to count my blessings. :)

So, here's my post for today: I am thankful for my husband, Steve. He's amazing. And he's cute. Isn't he cute?



The past 6 1/2 months that I have been married to him have been, without question, some of the best months of my life. Being able to live with my best friend, having him there, unquestioningly supporting me even when he doesn't necessarily understand what I'm doing or going through, and being able to count on him when I really need it has been such a learning experience for me. Some of the things that I love about him:

*He's always willing to help me with housework--in fact, he gets mad when I clean the house without him. And when I was morning sick, he did the dishes and cooked all of the meals for three months straight without complaining even once!

*He's a good kisser/snuggler. 'Nuff said.

*He's sensitive to my moods (of which there are plenty, let me assure you!) and does what he can to help me get in a better mood when I'm feeling less than charitable.

*I'm finally figuring out his ticklish spots!!

*He's willing to shave for me, even though he doesn't necessarily like to (make that he absolutely HATES to).

*His sense of humor. He's hilarious and always keeps me laughing.

*How well he understands me.

*He will randomly bring home gifts or small things to celebrate small milestones--1st trimester, every month anniversary, etc.

There are a million other reasons why I love my husband, but I just decided that this post is getting long and mushy and sappy enough, so I'll cut you all off now. You're welcome. But that is my thankful thought for today!

Comments

Heather said…
Oh how I love you and Steve.
John and Lisa said…
Love it! Boy, your Aunt Lisa is some smart woman to come up with this! ;-) It's funny how these get passed around so quickly. I look forward to reading your different "gratitude days". Love ya! We miss you!!
Diana said…
Good idea! you are such a great couple!