Voting

Well, I finally did it--I voted yesterday (via the early ballot system--SOOOO convenient). Steve voted, too, and even though I felt like I had taken a test where I had only studied for the first half afterwards (does anyone really know all of the Supreme Court Justices that we're voting on retaining or not?), I'm glad to be done with it. It was actually nice to be able to do it in the comfort of my home, with whatever resources I wanted to use at my demand, rather than waiting in lines at the polls and standing in a poll booth, confused and trying to remember--"Okay...Proposition 5,394.3....I forgot if that was a good one or not...." And...you still get an "I voted!" sticker. Could life be any better?

Anyways, I highly recommend it. And, yes, I voted YES on Prop 102 (THAT one I definitely didn't forget).

It's good to be an American.

Comments

Sarah M Eden said…
I voted early and still got to wait in line. I mailed our ballots at the post office and there were a whole handful of us sending off early voting ballots. We all felt very patriotic.
Steve said…
I vote yes on Prop 4515454.154-C Entitled "My wife is the coolest"
John and Lisa said…
Hang onto that "I Voted" sticker! It was in the newspaper the other day...but participating Krispy Kreme stores are offering a promotion, if you come in with your "I voted" sticker, they'll give you a free, star shaped donut with red, white & blue sprinkles. They will make them special for election day! Pass the word!