Roommate Reunion!!

L-R: Mandy, Tiffanie, Me, Lindsey

L-R: Lindsey and Ben Beal with their daughter, Sage, Mandy Barton, Chip Cheney, Steve and I, Tiffanie and Brian Rector


This actually happened a couple of weeks (okay, a few weeks) ago--background: when I went to school at EA, I lived for a few semesters in a house that got nicknamed "The Pirate's Booty" (do you remember how in college towns, every house has a nickname? Maybe it's just a Thatcher thing. And no, I didn't come up with that nickname....it's a long story for another blog), with three of my best friends--Mandy and Tiffanie Barton and Lindsey Rogers. Well, Tiffanie and Lindsey are both married now, Lindsey and her husband have a baby, and Mandy and I have both served missions (in Asia, too--what are the odds!), and since it had been a while since we had all seen each other, and they were all in town a couple of weeks ago, we decided to have a roommate reunion--it was SO fun!! I laughed harder than I have in ages! And, although not many of them knew Steve very well, he seemed to fit in just fine, especially with Ben and Chip--same kind of humor (which, being translated, is anything that a 2nd grader would laugh at...poop jokes, blonde jokes, etc., etc...), and the rest of us enjoyed just listening, laughing and catching up. It was fun! Keep in mind, by the way, that this was a few weeks ago, so I'm actually much bigger now than I was at the time--I don't really even look pregnant in these pictures yet. Working on pictures!!


Comments

Heather said…
Did we ever tell you the time that Steve, Tish, and I laid around talking in different voices, trying to figure out what kind of voice different types of poop would have?

Hmm.. maybe I shouldn't have left a paper trail for THAT confession.
Diana said…
When I was at EAC I lived in "Val Halla" I think it had that name for several years before I was there. Now it is a Hair Salon, I think. Then I lived at "Scum Crest Apartments"

Good times!
Jennifer said…
Next time I see you we HAVE to do a photo shoot! It would be so sweet to do one with you and Steve. Can't wait!!!!!