Starting this blogging stuff...

Well...

Here I go. We'll have to see how this goes. I've been wanting to start a blog for a while, but I've just been struck with lack of creativity...for example, the very idea of even getting a title for our blog was just overwhelming to my lack of decisiveness.

But then I just decided I would go for it, and to heck with the consequences!! So what if someone doesn't think I have the most creative blog site ever? That's okay, right? I have many other talents. I just can't show them online.

Anyways. Well, I guess that's just my feelings thus far. I'll probably be posting more interesting stuff later, I'm sure.

Hopefully.

Maybe not. But at least they will be fun to see for me!!

Comments

John and Lisa said…
Whoo hooo! I get to be the first to post a comment on your blog. I feel so special. I'd love to see pictures of your apartment, since I haven't made the trip over to see it in person yet!! Hope you are both doing great. We miss having you over and watching American Idol every Tuesday and Wednesday night. I mean, we miss American Idol, but we miss you guys MORE! :-) Love ya!